martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

Well here i am going to tell you a little about my Schedule...and my hard days
Well, you'll see, on monday i get up so early!
At 4:30 i wake up to go to the university, it's called URBE it is one of the nicest unviersities in Venezuela and all the world!
I have classes at 9:00 o' click,it's my Recreational Activities class...after that i see classes at 3:40 ! in the afternoon! I get out of the university at 5:00 o' clock... and i reach to my house at 7:00 o' clock to play The Lord Of The Rings Online until 9:00' clock... it's when i do my homework, then i sleep at a half past ten... (10:30)
On Tuesday, i get up at 8:00 o' clock because i don't have classes in the morning... i reach the university to see classes at 1:00 PM and 3:40 PM...
But on wednesday i just have classes in the morning
just one class,to be exactly,the English class... at 9:00 am, this day,i reach earlier to my house... i get at noon, and i can play Online for longer time! and i can study much more as well,at 6:00 o' clock in the afternoon i walk a lot to do some exercise
when i get to dinner at 8:00 i just eat and go to bed
un Thursdays is EXACTLY the same as Tuesdays.... but with a difference that i have classes at 2:20 in afternoon and at 3:40 in afternoon...
Fridays...oh Holy fridays!! hahaha,it's indeed the day i waste myself...because i have classes ALL THE DAY!!
at 7:00 , at 1:00 in the afternoon,2:20 and 3:40 ! it's a hard duty...but i have to take it
but when i get home i use to drink a lot of beer and eat a lot of Cheeseburguers
on saturdays and sundays... i just watch the football al day, i can't think in anything else..!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario