miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010

This Is My Story!


Welcome to my Blog!






In this blog I`m going to post my school work. I`m in the second level of the English program at URBE 



Hi, there! My name’s Juan Jose Gonzalez but you can call me Juanche!. I’m from Maracaibo originally. I live in Maracaibo, in San Francisco. I’m 18 years old and I study Public Accounting at  URBE



I love music, studying English and Accounting, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate, my family , my country,my kitty called Abaddon,my new puppies called Toby and Temis and the football, especially that team called Football Club Barcelona



I hate smoking, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice,washing the dishes,lies, and racism



My dream is to travel around the world,to live in Finland,specially in Helsinki! . Of course, I want to graduate and be a good accountan. I also want to learn to speak English, and Finnish. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.



About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have many friends in many countries. I can write so so, but I need to practice more. It is really simple for me, because i know how to speak it very well!. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.



Well, that's a little bit about me... Hope you like it.. leave a comment!



Remember That Nothing's True And Everything Is Permitted!!
Rock It On!!

Juancheorion

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario